National Agricultural Research Organisation (NARO)
National Agricultural Research Laboratories (NARL-Kawanda)
Tel: +256 773820551.
- Physical Land Resources – Soil science; Ghent University, Belgium (2014)
- BST-Chemistry; KYU, (2009)
- Applications of pedological principles to agricultural, environmental, and ecological issues related to sustainable use of Natural resources.
- Understanding soil evolution under natural and human-impacted conditions and implications on land use planning and integrated management of land and water.
- Pedologist: Conduct land assessment and mapping (at a scale of 1:50,000) to generate specific Crop suitability [2021-Current]
- Pedologist: National Soil Organic Carbon Stocks: State and rates of change for Ugandan Forest Domains. Project. UTF/UGA/052/UGA 
- Pedologist: Mapping surveys and digitizing Uganda Soils at a scale of 1:50,000 to provide information for farm-level applications & policy support [2013-2018]
- Soil scientist: Soil reconnaissance survey of EA Block 3A in the Albertine Region: A feasibility study for oil pipeline development project 
- Soil scientist: Uganda-Tanzania Crude Oil Export Pipeline Phase-2 Baseline Soil Survey Uganda [2014 – 2015]
- Part-time Lecturer: -KYU, Techniques for soil, plant water, and fertilizer analysis -Pedology, soil physics, and Soil chemistry