This workshop is presented by Blessing Mhosva, Chief Financial and Operations Officer at the International Centre for Evaluation and Development. This presentation focuses on how to compile and submit a budget in response to a solicitation or call for proposal. Specifically, this session covers the following questions:
- What is a budget?
- Why do we need to prepare a budget?
- How do we prepare a budget?
- What are basic budgeting principles?
- What are cost categories/line items?
- What are indirect costs and cost share?
- How do I determine the size and scope of a budget?
- How do I prepare a cost application budget?